The FF Series is a magnetic float level switch specifically designed for mounting on the side of a vessel where float orientation is horizontal. It is suitable for industrial use with a wide range of fluids where the float level switch will operate with fluid density as low as 0.25 S.G.
FF Series – Side Mounting Float Switches
For horizontal mounting on tanks or vessels.
- High, low and intermediate float level switch applications for tanks and other vessels
- Wide range of liquids with minimum density of 0.25 S.G.
- Side mount on vessel
- Some top mounting use special float extension shape
- Marine use
- Many others
Request a quote
Usually in stock
Scroll down for product range
|Level switch type||Side mounted magnetic level switch||Side mounted float level switch|
|Switch||1A, 30W 220Vac/200Vdc. SPDT reed switch.Magnetic actuation.|
|Mounting||M20 bulkhead with nut.||1.5” BSPT.|
|Float||Polypropylene, SG 0.6. 44mmØ cylindrical.||304 SS, SG 0.65. 41mmØ cylindrical.|
- FF10CEQ: Standard temperature: -20~100°C. / Micro Switch: rating 5A/250Vac, SPDT(1C)
- FF20CEQ: High Temperature: -40~200°C. / Reed Switch: rating 1A/60w 220Vac/200Vdc, SPDT(1C)
- FF30A3Q: Standard Temperature: -20~100°C. / Reed Switch: rating 1A/50W 240Vac/200Vdc, SPST(1A)
-20~100°C, 5A/250Vac, Microswitch, SPDT(1C)
-40~200°C, 1A, 60W 220Vac/200Vdc, Reed Switch, SPDT(1C)
-20~100°C, 1A, 50W 240Vac/200Vdc, Reed Switch, SPST(1A)
-20~80°C, 1A, 30W 220Vac/200Vdc, Reed Switch, SPDT(1C), Bulkhead mount
Intech Instruments Ltd are the New Zealand distributor for Finetek products. Please contact the Finetek distributor in your country if you require sales or service support for Finetek products.
Not sure what you need? Ask us anything!