uP Configure - IN-uP4 + uP4-Din + Z-2400-A2 Series Programming Software:
- Easy user programming using USB connection.
- No power required while programming IN-uP4 or uP4-Din.
- No calibration required after range has been programmed.
To use the uP Configure – IN-uP4 + uP4-Din + Z-2400-A2 Series Programming software an XU-USB (Rev 1) key is required.
- Ensure that the uP Configure – IN-uP4 + uP4-Din + Z-2400-A2 Series Programming software is installed before plugging in the XU-USB (Rev 1), as this ensures that the required Windows USB driver is installed first.
- The XU-USB (Rev 1) plugs into a Standard size computer USB port.
- When upgrading from a previous version – please disconnect the XU-USB (Rev 1) before installing.
- The uP Configure – IN-uP4 + uP4-Din + Z-2400-A2 Series Programming software requires Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 to be installed first
(Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1, which includes .NET 2.0, can be downloaded free).
- An Administrator account or password will be required for installation. Contact your IT support for this if needed.
The XU-USB must be (Rev 1) or later! Older XU-USB versions will NOT connect with the uP4-Din or IN-uP4.
WARNING: Ensure that all programming is carried out BEFORE any wiring takes place!