The wall mounted flow meter is based on transit-time flow measurement principle. It measures flow rate of liquid in a closed pipe by using a pair of clamp-on or wetted ultrasonic transducers. In general, the liquid should be full of pipe, and should contain no or small amount of particles or air bubbles.
The flow meter is configured as below:
- Transducer: A pair of ultrasonic transducers clamped on the external surface of a pipe.
- Transmitter: Transmitter is the main electronic processor. Transducers and transmitter are connected by two double shield high frequency cables.
The flowmeter can be applied in a wide range of pipe flow measurements, Applicable liquids
include pure liquids as well as liquid with small quantity of tine particles.
- Water (hot water, chilled water, city water, sea water, waste water, etc.)
- Sewage with small particle content
- Oil (crude oil, lubricating oil, diesel oil, fuel oil,etc.
- Chemicals (alcohol, acids, etc.)
- Plant effluent
- Beverage, liquid food
- Ultra-pure liquids
- Solvents and other liquids