- Universal miniature thermocouple connector socket can be used to connect type J, K, N, R and T thermocouples (factory set to type K)
- Storage capacity of over 500,000 samples.
- Easy to use LCD menu options.
- LCD display shows logger status and alarm status continuously.
- LCD display can be set to show; thermocouple temperature, internal temperature, battery voltage, number of logged samples and alarm status.
- Temperature can be set to any combination of Point, Average, Maximum & Minimum readings.
- The battery voltage of the logger can be logged if required.
- The logger can be run in either “Stop when memory is Full”, “Loop Around” mode or set to stop at a future time.
- The logger can be started “Now”, at a given time in the future, on a condition (e.g. temperature >20ºC) or on Trigger (push button on logger).
- The logger accepts Type J, K, N, R and T thermocouple probes (factory set to type K). The display shows ambient temperature, thermocouple temperature, battery voltage, logger and alarm status.
- This logger is designed for indoor use (IP 40) but can be supplied with a Seahorse Logger Enclosure for outdoor use. The logger uses the standard NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) equations to calculate, display and log temperatures from the various thermocouple probe types.
Tc-LCD – Thermocouple Temperature Data Logger
Two Channel High Resolution (16 bit) Temperature Data Logger with LCD Display.
The Tc-LCD is a high resolution (16 bit), handheld temperature data logger with a liquid crystal display. The logger connects to a single external thermocouple probe and also has an internal temperature sensor for convenient logging of ambient temperature if desired.
The logger accepts Type J, K, N, R and T thermocouple probes (factory set to type K). The display shows ambient temperature, thermocouple temperature, battery voltage, logger and alarm status.
Request a quote
Available on request
Scroll down for product range
|Thermocouple Input:||Thermocouple Sensor Connector||Universal Miniature Thermocouple Connector Socket|
|Accuracy||±0.5ºC (Display Only)|
|Thermocouple accuracy depends on the type used|
|Temperature Coefficient||±0.1% per ºC of logger temperature|
|Temperature Range||Min Temp||Max Temp|
|Internal Temperature:||Sensor Type||Thermister|
|Linear accuracy over range||±0.3ºC (0ºC to 70ºC)|
|Long term stability||±0.1ºC|
|Logger:||Working Temperature||-20ºC to +70ºC|
|Storage Temperature||-30ºC to +70ºC|
|Sampling Rate||1 second minimum, 10 hours maximum; in 1 second intervals
Storage capacity 522,240 samples logging Thermocouple only
362 days with 1 min logging interval
4.9 years with 5 min logging interval
|Alarms||Two independent Alarms
Triggered on any combination of six user configurable Alarm Conditions
Both alarms can be configured to send SMS messages if connected to a cell modem
Two Open Collector Alarm Outputs
Alarms can be visually checked on the LCD Display or by using the Omni7 software
|Start modes||Start immediately; Start on date/time; Start on Condition (e.g. temperature >20ºC);
Start on trigger (push button on logger)
|Stop modes||Stop when memory is full / Stop on date/time / Loop around (continues logging)|
|Logging modes Each channel can be set to log any combination of:
- Point readings - Average reading
- Maximum reading - Minimum reading
|Warning: When using the Average, Maximum or Minimum reading(s), the logger reads the attached sensor(s) every second. This will reduce battery life.|
|Battery||One to Five year life depending on usage as above
Using the logger in temperatures below -5°C (23°F) will reduce battery life
User Replaceable; Two 3.6 volts Lithium AA cells
The data is retained in the case of battery failure
Battery Status Monitor on LCD display and in Omni7 software
|Download time||9 minutes, 30 seconds for Full Logger|
|Case material||ABS Plastic|
|Size||130mm x 80mm x 30mm|
|Communication Connector||The Tc-LCD has a 8 pin Mini-DIN female socket|
|Pinout||Pin 1 Common
Pin 2 RS232 RX (out of logger)
Pin 3 RS232 TX (into logger)
Pin 4 RS232 CTS (out of logger)
Pin 5 RS232 RTS (into logger)
Pin 6 Alarm 1 Open Collector Output
Pin 7 Alarm 2 Open Collector Output
Pin 8 Power 9 to 16V dc
A DLC8USB [USB] download cable (2m) is required to connect the Tc-LCD to a computer.
Thermocouple Temperature, Accepts Type J,K,N,R and T probes via Universal plug (Does not include Thermocouple probe)
3.2mm x 100mm, Type K, 900mm PVC, SS, -30~300°C, Mini-spear probe.
USB Download cable for LCD Series
Not sure what you need? Ask us anything!