- Storage capacity of over 500,000 samples.
- Easy to use LCD menu options.
- LCD display shows logger status and alarm status continuously.
- LCD display can be set to show; pressure, internal temperature, battery voltage, number of logged samples and alarm status.
- The battery voltage of the logger can be logged if required.
- The logger can be run in either “Stop when memory is Full”, “Loop Around” mode or set to stop at a future time.
- The logger can be started “Now”, at a given time in the future, on a condition (e.g. temperature >20ºC) or on Trigger (push button on logger).
- A DLC8USB [USB] download cable is required to connect LCD Series loggers to a PC.
The P-LCD is a handheld, high resolution (16 bit) pressure data logger with a liquid crystal display. The logger connects to an external gage pressure sensor and also has an internal temperature sensor. The logger accepts a range of pressure sensors from 100psi to 300psi.
The sensors are suitable for the measurement of liquid or gas pressure including difficult media such as contaminated water, steam and mildly corrosive liquids or gasses. The pressure sensor (with 500mm of cable) connects to a miniature connector socket on the P-LCD. This socket is used to connect the logger to any of the following pressure sensors:
Other pressure ranges may be available on request.
The P-LCD can be set to display the pressure in kPa, Bar or psi on the LCD screen. It can be set to display the pressure in Atmos, Bar, hPa, kPa, Pa, mBar, cm water, in Hg, in water, psi, mm water or mm Hg in the Omni7 software.
The sensors are suitable for the measurement of liquid or gas pressure including difficult media such as contaminated water and mildly corrosive liquids or gasses. There are two pressure ranges available:
- -15 to 100psi
- -15 to 300psi
These are gage sensors so the back of the sensor is ported to the atmosphere. They should not be used if the back of the sensor will be under pressure or will experience high humidity.
|Temperature Coefficient||±3% from 0ºC to 55ºC|
|Long term stability||±0.25% per year|
|Thread||1/8 inch NPT|
|Material||17-4 PH Stainless Steel|
|Working Temperature||20 to +85°C|
The sensors for the P-LCD plug directly into the logger.
Once the P-LCD has been calibrated with one sensor a different sensor can be connected with a small loss of accuracy.