Programmable, multi-preset, totalising counter / ratemeter
The 9100 is a multi-function predetermining counter and rate meter that allows simultaneous operation in different modes. It features an enhanced 3-line display, front panel programming and EEPROM memory.
This multi-purpose predetermining counter/ratemeter carries out batch counting, totalising and rate measurement, simultaneously. There are seven modes for counting: A-B, A+B, A/B, count and direction and quadrature x1, x2 & x4. Counting carries on in the background when rate mode is used – signified by an R appearing at the top left hand corner of the display – meanwhile the first line of the display shows pulses per minute (PPM) unless a prescaler is in use.
The 3 line Supertwist LCD display is viewable from any angle and the displayed values, choice of engineering units and 12 characters of user programmable text can be printed directly from the printer port. Other features include the EEPROM memory, which avoids the need for an additional battery, and on-screen programming prompts, which come in four languages to help the user programme the unit to their requirements.
- Simultaneously maintains any 3 of the following: Count preset, count pre warn, batch preset, overspeed, underspeed condition and displays count, total and speed.
- Counts in any of 7 modes: A-B, A+B, A/B, count and direction and quadrature x1, x2 & x4.
- EEPROM retains program and data for 40 years with no power.
- 3 line Supertwist LCD display viewable from any angle.
- Easily programmed in English, German, French or Spanish using simple menu structure and 10-key keypad.
- Counting continues while rate measurement is in progress.
- Accurate enough for position sensing and robotic control.
- Displayed values, choice of engineering units and 12 characters of user programmable text can be printed directly from the IBM/Epson compatible serial printer port.
- Can be powered from 85-265VAC for worldwide use.
- Multiplying and dividing prescalers enable display directly in the required (engineering) units.
- Manual, remote and automatic resets available.
- Remote inhibit and remote keyboard disable.
- Fast electronic or slow contact closure inputs, all with optical isolation. Contact closure inputs are debounced.
- Auxiliary 12VDC 100mA power output to power sensor.
- Environmental protection to IP65.
- CE approved.