XU Programming Software for Z-2400-A2I Wireless:
This software is an update to the previous XU Setup Software, which adds support for programming of the Z-2400-A2I.
Installation and Operation Notes
- Ensure that the XU Universal Input Transmitters Programming software is installed before plugging in the
XU-USB as this ensures that the required Windows USB driver is installed first.
- The XU-USB plugs into a Standard size computer USB port.
When upgrading from a previous version – please disconnect the XU-USB before installing.
- The XU software requires Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 to be installed first (Microsoft .NET 3.5 SP1, which includes .NET 2.0, can be downloaded free).
- Note: Windows 10/8.1/8 require Internet access to install .NET Framework 3.5/2.0
- Windows users:
- Installation requires the user to be an administrator.
- Desktop shortcut icon will only be installed to the currently logged on user.
- Extract all files to a folder.
- Right click on setup.exe and click ‘run as administrator’.
WARNING: Ensure that all programming is carried out BEFORE any wiring takes place!