Shimaden Lite supports the following:
Basic controller operation, COM mode, setvalue changes, Event settings, pattern editing, start and stop etc, but NOT in depth controller settings such as analogue out modes etc. Also, note that the software does not allow controller settings to be downloaded to a file and sent to another controller.
Shimaden Lite is a simple user interface for operator type changes to a controller.
Shimaden Lite should only be used on Windows 10, 8.1/8 or 7 and is not a replacement for a full SCADA system. For information on Intech Instruments’ full SCADA system please view MicroScan SCADA.
Controllers/Indicators Supported (Shimaden Lite 1.4.1):
RS485 or RS232*:
RS422 or RS232*:
|SD16A / SD16||SR25|
* RS232 will connect to one controller only.
* 2400-IS / 2100-IS not required when using RS232.
^ The MR13 has not set value (SV) facility from the computer.
° Important: When an FP21 is present all devices in the Data Highway must use 4800 baud rate
- Auto seek: Find controllers automatically
- Auto configuration: Shimaden Lite automatically adopts the connected controller configuration
- User friendly controller configuration from computer
- Password protection
- Trend graph of PV & SV
- Trend graph shows the live readings with an adjustable scan rate of 1, 15 or 60 secs
- Controller identification label
- CSV Report generation for viewing data in Excel
- Alert window for showing status of controller events
Connection Example (RS485):