The SR90 series are low cost, high featured controllers. With ±0.3% accuracy and a list of options including selectable input, second control output for Heat cool control, Auto / Manual, RS232/485 Communications, selectable event outputs, analogue retransmission output and 240Vac or 24Vac/dc power supply.
The SR90 series is extremely versatile which makes it suitable for a wide range of applications.
Download the PDF brochure for detailed information or give us a call, our friendly sales staff would be pleased to discuss your application and the SR90 series controllers with you.
- Auto tuning controller with PID
- Inputs: Thermocouple, RTD, Current, Voltage
- Outputs: Current, SSR drive, Voltage, Relay
- Optional power supply of 24Vac or 24Vdc
- Optional retransmission of process value or set value
- Optional set value bias by digital input
- Standard alarms and event output
- Optional heater break alarm
- Manual control, SV limit, PV filter, Output limit
- Comms: RS232C, RS485; Modbus/Shimaden
- Communicates with MicroScan SCADA and Shimaden Lite software
- Front panel IP66
- Heating and cooling outputs (optional)
Newly added features under the new specifications of the SR90 series (Ver. 1.42):
1. STBY function is newly introduced. PV display will switch between PV/STBY when STBY is activated. Indication of PV value at PV mode. Indication of STBY letters at STBY mode ON/OFF switching function for EV output is newly introduced under STBY mode.
2. DI allocation function is newly introduced. SB/STBY are selectable.
3. Modbus ASCII/RTU communication functions are newly introduced.
4. Kelvin range is newly introduced.