The RT14 Rate Totaliser is the perfect display for users who require a more sophisticated local display which can also interface with external control or monitoring equipment. The RT14 features a backlit LCD, which provides optimal readability from a distance or in low-light conditions. Various output options are available to suit almost any flow measurement application, with a 4-20mA analogue signal for flowrate feedback and control, flow alarms for monitoring of critical processes, and a scaled pulse signal for remote monitoring of total volumes. The RT14 is housed in a robust glass reinforced nylon enclosure with an IP66/67 rating, rubberised buttons, a polycarbonate screen protector, and comes with an optional IECEx/ATEX Intrinsically safe approval. The RT14 a fantastic product for almost any flow measurement application in both safe and hazardous areas.
The RT14 Rate Totaliser is the perfect product when a local display is required with the ability to interface with external control and monitoring equipment (PLC, SCADA, DCS).
Features & Benefits:
- Robust IP66/67 glass reinforced nylon enclosure
- Polycarbonate screen protector maintains readability of the display while protecting from impacts
- Battery powered with 5 year life span
- Broad operating temperature range; -30oC to +80oC or -30oC to +70oC when intrinsically safe.
- 10 point linearization of flowmeter accuracy curve
- 4-20mA loop powered analogue output with 12 bit resolution and exceptional 0.05% F.S. accuracy.
- NPN/PNP scaled pulse output is well suited to remote recording of total volume, particularly in PLC’s with low input frequency restrictions.
- Flow alarms for high, low, or high/low, with adjustable hysteresis allows precise control over critical processes such as coolant flow or bearing lubrication.
- Two totals (1x resettable, 1x non-resettable), and one flowrate display
- Totals and flowrate units are selectable for Litres, US Gallons, cubic Metres, kilograms, and pounds.
- Flowrates can be displayed in /second, /minute, /hour, or /day.
- Easy and secure programming; PIN protected with simple scrolling English prompts on screen
- Can be direct mounted on any OM series, DP series, or TP series flowmeter.
- Can be remote mounted in a panel, or on a wall or pipe (mounting kits purchased separately).