• The 707131 temperature converter measures a standard Pt100, TC J and K temperature sensor, and provides an isolated passive analog current output signal.
• High 2 port isolation provides surge suppression and protects the control system from transients and noise.
• The 707131 can be mounted in the safe area or in Zone 2 /Division 2 areas.
• Approved for marine applications.
• Flexibly loop powered by 5.5…35 VDC via connectors.
• < 30 ms fast response time with simultaneous sensor error detection when selected.
• Selectable 300 ms response time when signal dampening is needed.
• Selectable internal/external CJC.
• Excellent conversion accuracy in all available ranges, better than 0.05% of span.
• Meeting the NAMUR NE21 recommendations, the 707131 provides top measurement performance in harsh EMC environments.
• The device meets the NAMUR NE43 standard defining out of range and sensor error output values.
• All terminals are protected against overvoltage and polarity error.
• High galvanic isolation of 2.5 kVAC.
• Excellent signal/noise ratio of > 60 dB.
Mounting / installation / programming
• Selectable DIP-settings for easy configuration of more than 1000 factory calibrated measurement ranges.
• The narrow 6 mm housing allows up to 165 units to be mounted per meter of DIN rail, without any air gap between units.
• Wide ambient temperature range of -25…+70°C.