To program the inputs and outputs on the 2100-A16-NET there are a number of preliminary tasks that must first be completed.
- Configure the IP Address, Subnet Mask and Ethernet Port number of the 2100-A16-NET as required using the Station Programmer software.
- Install MicroScan V5 and Create an new Agent Job if not already configured.
- Configure the 2100-A16-NET for MicroScan V5 interface mode (See below) by removing all jumpers from the on board S1-Function-Jumper.
- Add the 2100-A16-NET to the MicroScan V5 interface (See below).
- Power down.
- Remove all jumpers from the on board “S1-Function-Jumper”
3. Power up the 2100-A16-NET