PI-D - Programmable Isolating DC Transmitter:
Download Installation Guide
Connection of Multiple PI-D Units in Series or Parallel (used to attain the required Output Current or Output Voltage):
Note: The PI-D is the replacement for the PI-D-F, which is no longer in production.
- Field Programmable Input and Output Ranges.
- Bi-Polar Input and Output Ranges.
- Isolated Input to Output 1.6kV.
- High Accuracy 0.1%.
- Universal AC/DC Power Supply.
- Selectable 3 Second Input Damping.
- Transmitter Power Supply Standard.
- Compact DIN Rail Mount Enclosure.
- Available Standard or Special Calibration.
||Input 4~20mA; Output 4~20mA; High Voltage Power Supply.
Note: Power supply 'H' is field selectable for 'M', and 'M' for 'H'. Power supply 'L' (Low Voltage) must be ordered separately.