2100-A16-ME - Stand Alone logging option
(Replaced by 2400-A16-SD):
The 2400-A16-SD has been developed to replace the 2100-A16-ME.
Please Note: While the 2100-ME stand alone logging option for the 2100-A16 has been discontinued;
the 2100-A16 Analogue Input Remote Station is still available!
Download Sales Brochure
Download Installation Guide
Download Intech Micro Configuration Software - Legacy Software.
Download 2100-ME-32 Station Memory Viewer Manual
Memory Expansion Features:
- Comms; RS232 or RS422.
- Selectable sample rate;
2, 5, 30 sec, 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 30 min, 1 hour.
- Samples stored in permanent memory.
- Rolling buffer (first in first out).
- Upload to Intech scada software via;
- standard comms,
- radio or telephone modem.
- Memory; 32,000 samples.
- Each sample contains 26 readings, consisting of;
- 16 analogue input values
- 2 analogue output values
- 4 digital input state
- 2 digital output state
- 1 ambient temperature
- 1 time and date of sample
- Only fit 2100-ME-32 to 2100-A16 Rev.1 RTU-32 or 2100-A16 Rev1.2
- The clock of the 2100-ME is operated by a supercap. The clock will be retained for typically 2 weeks with no power.
When the power is re-applied the supercap recharges itself.
- Sample transfer rate of the flash memory is more than 300 samples/minute at 9600baud. The 2100-ME-32 takes approx. 104 minutes to upload.
- When samples are taken, only the spot values at that time are stored.
- The 2100-ME can be used when the PLC retransmission modes and Scada COMMS are operating. However, either the Scada must be stopped to read the samples out of the memory, or a seperate port must be used.
- The 2100-R cannot be used when the 2100-ME is installed.
- 2100-M values are not stored. The 2100-M driver does not operate with the 2100-ME installed.
- The 2100-ME cannot be used with RS485 Comms.
- 2100-ME Memory Board CANNOT be used when Modbus RTU protocol is used.