MicroScan Wireless Data Links - Tel-Link Radio Modems - Discontinued:
Download Sales Brochure
Download Data Connections Datasheet
Download Installation Guide
Download Wireless Antennas Installation Guide
Tel-Link Radio Modems are used for long-range, high speed wireless communications. Powered by FCC and ETSI approved MaxStream radio modules with frequency hopping spread spectrum capability, the Tel-Link Radio Modems operate in the 2.4GHz license-free ISM band (Industrial, Scientific and Medical bands). Up to 15km range can be achieved with a High Gain Antenna (Line of Sight).
- MicroScan can now collect data from areas previously uneconomic.
- True peer-to-peer networking (no Master radio needed).
- Networking features allow up to 7 independent pairs (networks) to operate in close proximity.
- FCC and ETSI approved MaxStream radio modules.
- 2.4GHz license-free ISM band (Industrial, Scientific and Medical);
- Certified for use in New Zealand, Australia, USA, Canada and Europe.
- Spread spectrum type frequency hopping.
- Supports all MicroScan Interface baud rates (1200 to 57600 Baud).
- High Speed 19.2 kbps over-the-air data rates. Modbus RTU communications capable.
- Up to 65,000 network addresses available.
- Signal strength reporting for link quality monitoring and debugging.