IN-R - Large Display Tachometer Indicator with relay output options:
Download IN-Series Process Indicators Sales Brochure
Download Installation Guide
Click for large view
The IN-R is a technically advanced but cost effective microprocessor-based indicator designed specifically for use in tachometer applications.
Options for up to four relay outputs make it ideal for stand-alone control or as a PLC interface. Intuitive scrolling text menus, (activated from the front panel), guide you step by step through the setup and calibration process, and the large 4-digit display ensures that the figures can be easily read from a distance.
- Large 4 Digit LED Display.
- Microprocessor Based for Wide Range Calibration.
- Inputs: 0~30V, magnetic pickup, NPN, PNP, TTL, Namur.
- 4 Set Points with delay.
- 4 LED’s for Alarm indication.
- Analogue Output Retransmission option.
- Simple setup and calibration.
- On Screen Step by Step Instructions.
- 5 Buttons for easy Operator Interface.
- Wide Range of Power Supply options from 10V to 265V.
- Excitation supply 24Vdc.
||Standard calibration Tachometer; 4x 5A relay outputs, 85~265Vac / 95~370Vdc Power supply.