SMS - GSM-8000 (Monitoring & Control from your Cell Phone):
Download Sales Brochure
Download User Manual
- Control/Monitor/Alarm via GSM mobile phone, no distance limitation. User can control/monitor/alarm their devices all over the world.
- 8 channels Analogue input (4~20mA).
- 8 Relay outputs.
- 8 Switch inputs, normal open, close alarm.
- 8 Analogue inputs: system can preset 4mA and 20mA input value according the real measuring value and setting display unit. It can read actual measuring data via the SMS (Short Message) requested, such as CH1= 28.0 C. CH2=53.7 %RH, CH3=7.01 pH........CH8= 230.5 Vac.
- Enable or disable Analogue input alarm (High alarm, Low alarm) via SMS.
- Enable or disable switch Input alarm (close alarm) via SMS.
- Set relay output On/Off via SMS.
- Dot matrix LCD display show Analogue input value, Switch input and Relay output status.
- All setting value will be saved into EPROM IC, no loss.
- Mobile telephone can call out all channel measuring value, status of Switch input and Relay output at any time.
- Can default two telephone numbers, alarm SMS can be sent to two users.
- Build GSM mobile modem (dual band).
- After the SMS command is sent by mobile phone, the confirm message will be sent back to the mobile, safe and no loss.
- Intelligent application, innovation, wide range, no limitation.
- DC supply 9Vdc. Supplied c/w 230V power pack.
Note: Intech Instruments Ltd also offer our optional MA5 Mobile Alarming software module for MicroScan V5. MA5 can send SMS messages and/or emails when alarms occur in MicroScan and also has many other features.
Please Note: Intech Instruments Ltd are the New Zealand distributor for Brainchild products.
Please contact the Brainchild distributor in your country if you require sales or service support for Brainchild products.