The electronic thermostat measures the temperature via RTD temperature probe, thermocouple, or current 0(4) to 20 mA and can be configured as a simple heating or cooling thermostat depending on the set switching behavior.
The timer function can be used to start the thermostat function (heating or cooling) or to set a time limit to it. The switching status of the relay and digital outputs as well as the actual value and setpoint value are shown simultaneously in the display.
It has a resolution of 64 × 80 pixels, has background lighting, and can be switched to the national languages English, French, or Spanish. The device is operated via 4 keys on the front panel. The electrical connection is made via terminal blocks with PUSH IN technology. A PhotoMOS® relay for limit value monitoring or a digital input for connecting a potential-free contact are available as options.
A setup program is available as an accessory for simple configuration, parameterization, and reading the data logger via PC.
- 5 measuring input groups available
- Intuitive operation and configuration on the device or with the setup program through USB interface
- User level with 8 parameters
- Dot matrix display 64 × 80 pixels with 4 national languages
- Data logger function
- Service and operating hours counter
- Connection via terminal blocks with PUSH IN technology
- 10 A relay (changeover contact)
- Customer-specific linearization in the setup program
- Limit value monitoring
- Timer function
- Meeting the standards and specifications for use in rail vehicles according to DIN EN 50155, DIN EN 50121, and DIN EN 45545
- Standard industrial applications
- Heating and refrigeration technology
- Railway applications
- Building technology