The AQUIS 500 CR is used for the conductive measurement/control of electrolytic conductivity, resistivity or the TDS value. In addition, the instrument also offers the possibility of showing the measured conductivity according to a customer-specific table. Conductive two-electrode cells as well as four-electrode cells can be connected to the instrument.
Temperature serves as the second input variable, measured by a Pt100/1000 probe. Depending on the measured variable, it is therefore possible to implement specific, automatic temperature compensation.
The instrument is operated using keys and a large LC graphics display on which the measurements are clearly legible. The plain-text presentation of the parameters makes it easier for the user to configure the instrument, and also helps in programming it correctly.
Thanks to its modular design, the instrument can be perfectly matched to the particular application requirement.
- Water and wastewater engineering
- Service/process water and wastewater management
- Drinking water and well/surface water management
- Pure and high-purity water as well as pharmaceutical water management (e.g. as per USP, Ph.Eur, WFI)
- Water quality measurements
- TDS measurements (ppm or mg/l)