The 404304 transmitter acquires the negative pressure, overpressure, or differential pressure of non-aggressive gases. Upon request, the device can be equipped with an LCD display. This transmitter is used in particular in heating engineering, air-conditioning and ventilation technology.
404304 – Pressure and Differential Pressure Transmitter
Pressure Transmitter with inductive measuring system for Dry non-aggressive gases.
- Pressure Transmitter with inductive measuring system
- Fine ranges between 0-1 bar relative
- Also ranges between 0 -1.2 bar absolute
- Maintenance-free measuring system: inductive
- Medium temperature: -10~50°C
- Characteristic line: linear or root extracted
- Adjustment of zero point and measuring range possible
Request a quote
Usually in stock
Scroll down for product range
|For Dry non-aggressive gases.
|Temperature||Medium, -10~50°C. Ambient, -10~50°C|
|Process connection||Tube connection ø 6.6 x 10mm (for flexible tubing ø 6mm).|
|Supply voltage||24Vdc, loop powered|
0~1 mbar, 4~20mA 3-wire, 24Vdc, Hose connection 6.6Ø x 11mm
0~2.5 mbar, 4~20mA 3-wire, 24Vdc, Hose connection 6.6Ø x 11mm
0~5 mbar, 4~20mA 3-wire, 24Vdc, Hose connection 6.6Ø x 11mm
0~600mbar, 4~20mA 3-wire, 24Vdc, Hose connection 6.6Ø x 11mm – INDENT ITEM
0~1 bar, 4~20mA 3-wire, 24Vdc, Hose connection 6.6Ø x 11mm
Intech Instruments Ltd are the New Zealand distributor for JUMO products. Please contact the JUMO distributor in your country if you require sales or service support for JUMO products.
Not sure what you need? Ask us anything!