The MA5 software is designed to operate with MicroScan Version 5 (build 2080 or later) software only.
WARNING: This version of MA5 will only recognise the new Software Registration system used by MicroScan V5 and will NOT recognise the old MMA registration.
- MA5 will only operate correctly using MicroScan V5 build 2080 or later!
- Microsoft .NET must be installed before MA5!
- Install in this order:
The MA5 software requires the purchase of a key for operation.
- Do NOT attempt to use MA5 with a build of MicroScan V5 previous to 2080! This may require you to reinstall your MicroScan V5 system using the latest build. Download the latest build of MicroScan V5.
- MA5 must be run with administrator access level for correct operation.
- This version of MA5, must be used on Windows x64 (64 bit) platforms. Previous MA5 versions will not function correctly. Note: This MA5 version is also for use on Windows x86 (32 bit) platforms.
- Due to recent Windows security updates by Microsoft (May 2017), the user running the MicroScan program must be granted Modify rights to the hidden folder C:\ProgramData\ma5server