|ZigBee Wireless Data Links
|Base Data Connections RS485
The base is wired onto a data loop using terminals 70,71 that connect to
existing terminals on a RS485 data loop. Use terminal 74 as a ground connection.
Additional reminder notes
- The Z-2400-RB is set to base using DIP SW B 3 = OFF.
- RS422/485 links on side of unit set to 485 position
- For 2100-XX, Shimaden Controllers, DIP SW B 2 = OFF (Remotes must also
have B2 = OFF)
- For 2300-XX, DIP SW B 2 = ON (Remotes must also have B2 = ON)
- Give the base a unique address via DIP SW A on its data loop.
- Can only have one base per data loop (additional bases via Z-2400-TCP).
- A base can be RS485, even though it could be connected to a remote to
2100-XX as RS422.