|ZigBee Wireless Data Links
|Base Data Connections RS422
The base is wired onto an existing data loop using terminals 70,71,72,73,
that connect to existing terminals on a RS422 data loop. Use terminal 74 as a
Additional reminder notes
- The Z-2400-RB is set to base using DIP SW B 3 = OFF.
- RS422/485 links on side of unit set to 422 position
- For 2100-XX, Shimaden Controllers, DIP SW B 2 = OFF (Remotes must also
have B2 = OFF)
- For 2300-XX, DIP SW B 2 = ON (Remotes must also have B2 = ON)
- Give the base a unique address via DIP SW A on its data loop.
- Can only have one base per data loop (additional bases via Z-2400-TCP).
- A base can be RS422, even though it could be connected to a remote to
2300-XX as RS485.
The master of the data loop (in this case shown as 2400-IS) can be one
of the following:
2100-IS, 2100-NS, 2400-IS, but NOT 2100-NET.