First configure the 2100-NET using the Station Programmer software ensuring that the Port is set to 10001.
Follow these steps to add an Intech Micro Remote Station attached to the 2100-NET to the MicroScan interface:
1. Start MicroScan V5 and click the "Setup Tools" link in the navigation pane and then select the "MicroScan Interface" link:
2. The Port Setup dialog appears:
Set Port to None if no stations are used on local serial port.
Enable the "Ethernet Mode" at the bottom of the dialog.
3. Back on the MicroScan V5 Setup Tools page click on the "Add New Station" link.
4. The Add New Station Wizard dialog appears - click "Next".
5. Select "add a 2100-XX station" and click "Next".
6. Enter in the station serial number and click "Next". Note the serial number must be that of the
Intech Micro Remote Station attached to the 2100-NET; NOT the serial number of the 2100-NET itself!
If not required select Station Alarm Relays = Do Not Add.
7. Specify the unit station number as required and click "Next".
8. Enter in the IP Address and the Ethernet Port as configured in the Station Programmer software, then click "Next".
9. Check the settings and click "Next".
10. The final dialog will appear - click "Finish".