MicroScan V4.1 Installation Software:
Legacy Software! Replaced by MicroScan V5
The MicroScan Version 4.1 installation software includes the following modules:
Recorder Lite, Recorders, Mimics, Tags, PLC Interfaces. (Requires purchase of a key)
DDE Interface. (Requires purchase of a key)
Intech Micro Station Programmer for PLC's and Memory Viewer. (Royalty Free)
History Viewer. (Royalty Free)
Shimaden Lite [cannot be run at the same time as MicroScan]. (Royalty Free)
MicroScan Remote DDE Server. (Royalty Free)
Download Now - 15.7MB - Oct 12, 2006
Please note that this software is no longer supported and should any support be required we will first ask that you upgrade to the current software.
A charge will apply.
Why you need to upgrade to MicroScan V5:
- Version 4 is more than 20 years old and has not been supported for over 10 years.
- The support path is to upgrade to Version 5.
- V5 is compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8 and 7 (x86 and x64 or 32-bit and 64-bit).
- V4 is NOT compatible and will not work on Windows 10/8.1/8, 7 or Vista.
- V5 is easier to use and has improved infrastructure.
- As an example, networking to other PC’s and talking to new Ethernet TCP/IP Intech stations is now easy in V5.
- V4 is NOT compatible with the new range of Intech stations.
- V5 has better support for alarms, historical storage and retrieval, etc.
- V5 has faster operation.
- The Setup menu is now integrated in MicroScan V5.
- V5 is easy to shift onto another computer if required.
Download MicroScan V4 Getting Started Manual (PDF)
Download MicroScan V4 Help File (.chm help file)
Problems opening this Manual file?
Download Now Batch Viewer5 Installation - 12MB - Dec 13, 2005 - Legacy